5 GALLON LEATHER CONDITIONER
Leather conditioner is a product that is meant to clean, moisturize, replenish, and protect leather surfaces found in your vehicle. If you find staining, fading, or discoloration to be a problem on your leather seats, upholstery, or other leather surfaces, a leather conditioner can be used to make these areas look new again. Leather conditioner is great at enhancing the visual appearance of the leather itself, but it is also great at maintaining a protective barrier against spills, the sun, and stains. This product keeps everything nice and supple and also damage resistant. Using leather conditioners regularly can extend the life of the leather while keeping it feeling the best and looking the best.
- If the leather conditioner you are using does not come with cleaning properties, you should start by cleaning the surface with a leather cleaner or a damp cloth with water.
- After the surface is dry from cleaning it, pick a suitable leather conditioner for the leather you're working with and test a small area before applying everywhere.
- Next, you will want to apply the leather conditioner to a clean microfiber towel or an applicator pad. Gently rub the conditioner in circular motions onto the leather. You can also use a leather and upholstery brush specific to this process.
- Allow for the product to effectively absorb into the surface before removing the excess with a clean cloth. To remove the excess correctly, buff softly with a clean microfiber towel to ensure an even and non greasy finish.
- The last step is optional, but you can repeat the process if you did not achieve the finish you were looking for. Be careful with applying too much, as it can lead to a greasy surface.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS OF OUR PRIVATE LABEL LEATHER CONDITIONER:
APPLICATION TYPE: SPRAYED ONTO SURFACE
HOW LONG DO ORDERS TAKE TO PROCESS FOR THIS PRIVATE LABEL LEATHER CONDITIONER PRODUCT?
Generally we require about 1-3 business days to process an order although this can largely depend on the time of year.